You can find below details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. More information about the software thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is named thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.69 MB (2820432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (650.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.10.25.010649
alone. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by thirteen degrees. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 08:41:40.997