This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
for more info on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more info about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. thirteen degrees's main file takes about 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy an average of 2.31 MB (2419520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (454.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.06.22.082740
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:16:14.397