This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. You can get more details about thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They take 1.24 MB (1304704
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.47 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.10.02.071447
only. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 16:12:02.520