Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3359.22\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.51 MB (1586008 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.63 MB (5901152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (437.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3359.22
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 01:58:15.197