Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3251.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1563480 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.12 MB (5364232
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.49 MB)
- setup.exe (1.81 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3251.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-28 08:18:27.477