Google Chrome Dev
You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\69.0.3497.12\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Dev. They occupy about 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.12
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-26 16:40:42.990