Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Google Chrome Dev's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\75.0.3745.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's primary executable file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1548784 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.18 MB (22211872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (501.98 KB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (550.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (595.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.93 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (931.48 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (641.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 75.0.3745.4
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-27 03:30:31.247