Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Dev is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3282.24\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3282.24
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-25 06:11:08.157