Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\62.0.3192.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1558360 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.12 MB (5373448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.49 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3192.0
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-25 17:29:29.603