Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\62.0.3188.4\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1533784 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They take 10.14 MB (10634768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- setup.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.79 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 62.0.3188.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-21 17:53:42.670