Google Chrome Dev
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\75.0.3753.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.38 MB (1445360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Dev. They take about 10.40 MB (10902928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (550.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (931.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (645.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 75.0.3753.4
of Google Chrome Dev. For more Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Google Chrome Dev you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Chrome Dev
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Dev
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-04 01:07:48.613