Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3381.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1588056 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (6000480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (524.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Dev version 67.0.3381.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-29 06:46:14.910