Google Chrome Dev
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3409.2\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1591640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They take 5.74 MB (6021472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (544.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3409.2
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-28 21:19:25.790