Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Dev is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3355.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1580888 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They occupy an average of 5.62 MB (5895008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (437.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3355.0
of Google Chrome Dev. For more Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome Dev.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Chrome Dev
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Dev
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-28 02:50:33.400