Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Dev is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3377.1\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.39 MB (1455960 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.84 MB (8222392
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.88 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (441.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 67.0.3377.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-23 03:13:51.240