Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3578.10\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They take 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 71.0.3578.10
only. For more Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-18 14:22:29.917