Google Chrome Dev
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Dev is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\62.0.3175.3\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes about 1.36 MB (1430360 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 4.80 MB (5028360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.36 MB)
- setup.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 62.0.3175.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 08:10:49.633