Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3423.2\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1593688 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.75 MB (6032224
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Dev version 68.0.3423.2
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-09 14:00:41.400