Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Dev's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3554.2\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Dev. They take about 6.81 MB (7138656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 71.0.3554.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-27 02:36:37.890