Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\74.0.3729.22\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.22
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-20 03:40:40.847