Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3608.4\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes about 1.61 MB (1692504 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 8.48 MB (8894136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (676.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.50 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev version 72.0.3608.4
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-14 04:22:09.377