Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3294.5\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.38 MB (1450328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They take an average of 7.56 MB (7930208
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3294.5
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 12:34:20.267