Google Chrome Dev
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3322.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.54 MB (1615192 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They take an average of 5.27 MB (5527560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 65.0.3322.4
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-22 06:05:00.067