Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\73.0.3673.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Dev. They take about 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (567.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 73.0.3673.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-18 00:24:11.590