Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3355.4\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes around 1.53 MB (1609560 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They take 6.14 MB (6441824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (606.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3355.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-09 09:01:37.040