Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3346.8\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.53 MB (1599320 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.21 MB (5463560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3346.8
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:45:00.517