Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\62.0.3202.9\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.26 MB (1323352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Dev. They take about 9.94 MB (10424160
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.80 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev version 62.0.3202.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 04:52:56.950