Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3418.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1591640 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.74 MB (6022496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (544.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 68.0.3418.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-04 20:36:55.703