Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Dev is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3626.14\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.63 MB (1708000 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which take 8.54 MB (8956256
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.97 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 72.0.3626.14
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-12 14:09:16.590