Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3602.2\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1595736 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.27 MB (7619768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.84 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3602.2
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-07 06:34:40.217