Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3230.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1588056 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.19 MB (5445128
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 63.0.3230.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-07 01:44:39.983