Google Chrome Dev
This info is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3359.26\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.51 MB (1586008 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 5.63 MB (5901152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (437.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3359.26
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 15:05:24.807