Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3578.20\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Dev. They take about 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Dev version 71.0.3578.20
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-23 19:13:28.080