Google Chrome Dev
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\62.0.3198.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's main executable file and it takes close to 1.28 MB (1343320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome Dev. They take about 10.40 MB (10910048
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.28 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.21 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Dev version 62.0.3198.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-30 16:36:09.190