Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3626.7\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1708000 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.54 MB (8956256
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.97 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev version 72.0.3626.7
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-06 03:12:34.113