Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3298.3\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1578328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Dev. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5405704
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Dev version 65.0.3298.3
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-20 18:45:27.867