Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3371.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (5997920
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (524.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 67.0.3371.0
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-17 14:57:56.560