Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3282.14\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.39 MB (1452888 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 7.57 MB (7941472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.14
of Google Chrome Dev. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-12 14:16:20.560