Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3393.4\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1590104 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They take 5.74 MB (6021984
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (544.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 67.0.3393.4
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-13 03:17:07.527