Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Dev's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3315.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.32 MB (1384280 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 7.31 MB (7666528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 65.0.3315.4
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-13 13:27:08.170