Google Chrome Dev
This info is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\69.0.3472.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1452376 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5879648
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (547.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 69.0.3472.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-26 19:53:33.413