Google Chrome Dev
This info is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3346.9\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1622872 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.59 MB (5865992
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- setup.exe (2.02 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3346.9
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-27 13:38:25.440