Google Chrome Dev
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3440.15\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3440.15
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-06 17:13:24.087