Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\74.0.3729.6\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.48 MB (1548784 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 10.79 MB (11308944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (501.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (595.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.93 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 74.0.3729.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-14 00:31:58.890