Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\70.0.3514.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.40 MB (1471320 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.67 MB (5947744
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 70.0.3514.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-09 04:46:36.990