Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\73.0.3683.10\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 73.0.3683.10
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-01 10:11:23.653