Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3350.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1596248 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They take 5.60 MB (5876064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (409.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3350.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-24 00:20:17.957