Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3260.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1579352 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 5.15 MB (5403656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3260.2
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-08 23:32:02.390