Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3438.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 68.0.3438.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-26 09:30:55.413