Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3239.18\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 10.39 MB (10892640
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.15 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev version 63.0.3239.18
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-26 16:41:26.080